We recently participated in a special 2020 Virtual Care Mid Year Review & Fireside Chat sponsored by RamaOnHealthcare, and led by our Co-Founder and CEO, Samson Magid and Elevation Health Consulting’s Founder and CEO, Jamie Skipper, RN, Ph.D.
Topics of their conversation include:
- New realities in healthcare and health data policy in light of the global pandemic, and what’s ahead for the industry
- Why remote care is the future of healthcare
- How providers can utilize digital health innovation to improve care delivery and outcomes for patients, while also enhancing practice growth
- How to approach health technology regulations
- The top 5 “must-knows” in terms of reimbursement and policy
If you weren’t able to join us live, not to worry! We’ve made the recording available below.
Please listen in for an interactive conversation on the current digital health landscape and the road ahead in light of the industry’s new normal, regulatory environment and increasing adoption of virtual care solutions.
“When we’re thinking about routine chronic condition management right now from a provider organization’s perspective, I truly believe, and we’re seeing right now, that remote care is the new delivery method, and operationalizing around that is going to be the difference between the healthcare organization of the future and the one that unfortunately goes to the wayside.”
– Samson Magid, HealthSnap CEO & Co-founder
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.